Saturday, August 2, 2008

This is for my parent that I made a quilt....

Years ago, I went thur a hard time with my relationships, attended college, moved to different place 3 times in my town. My parents always be there for me and supported me. They gave me their opinions and never critizied me what ever I had done in the past. Always supported me no matter what, no matter where....

I decided to make this quilt for my mom and dad because I love them dearly. It took me about 6 to 8 months to finish it and finally gave it to them. They were very surprised to receive it from me. They were dumbfounded. I hid it very well from them all those months. LOL... Right now, the quilt is hanging up the wall for everyone to admire to. Mom copied and printed my poem. She sew it on the back of the quilt for someone to read it. They always get teary eyes...

I love you, Mom and Dad...

xox Deb

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my Deb!!!! this is an inspiring story and thanks so much for sharing.. I'm sure your Mom and Dad will treasure your quilt made from your heart and soul.

Beautiful quilt and talent.. keep it up..

Susan :)

Deb Ann and Hannah said...

Awesome, Deb!